Thursday 19 July 2012

I'm Having a Bad Day

Last week I had a chance encounter which led to a free Qi massage (Korean tradition of harnessing energy, pronounced 'key')
I have since had two more treatments and am planning to continue.
The BAD day is a result of this- so much negative energy is being removed from my body that I am experiencing a major detox. Tears are rolling from my eyes and I'm not sure why- I'm not really sad or upset about anything- I just feel totally helpless. I can't force myself to have a better day, it almost feels like I'm going backwards. But inside I have a different, floating, calm acceptance of this exhausting despair.
The Qi master tells me that my detox is a good thing and that by seeing it happen so soon after the first treatments is an even better thing. My body is in the right place to accept the energy release and I just have to let it happen.
I was crying for about two hours this morning and ended up ringing a friend to come and make me breakfast. I had so little energy, all I had eaten was a banana.
My lunch, three hours later has consisted of a microwaved mug of tomato soup and anti-oxidant rich brazil nuts and dark chocolate (I tell myself that every time I eat dark chocolate and nuts; they're good for me and fill me up quickly) so a non-judgemental quick lunch will keep me going until OH makes me tea later...

No comments:

Post a Comment